I have just submitted an update to CTAN. Key changes:
- New definition for experimental \char_(g)set_active_eq:NN
- Revamp \tl_rescan functions to better handle spaces and
- New \exp:w for low-level expansion
- Provide control of how round rounds ties in \fp_eval:n
- Provide expandable errors for programmer
- Documentation tweaks
- Improvements in ..._show function formatting
- Internal tightening up of function naming
Also for l3build
- Normalise out loading of .fd files
- Correctly handle engine == "etex" and format == "latex"
with modern TeX systems
- Improvements in handling of 'packed' tests (thanks to
Please allow 48 h for this to propagate around CTAN.