IGCS-L Archives

October 1998

IGCS-L@LISTSERV.UNI-HEIDELBERG.DE

From:
Hanno Lecher <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
IGCS-L Distribution List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Oct 1998 08:41:18 +0100
Internet Guide for China Studies Newsletter
http://sun.sino.uni-heidelberg.de/igcs/ignew.htm
27.10.1998

New in IGCS - Academic Institutions:

Early Medieval China Group (EMCG)

Ed./Corp.: AAS, USA
Albert Dien of Stanford University, the Early Medieval China Group is an
affiliate of the Association for Asian Studies. Our main goal is to
increase and broaden understanding of China's 'early medieval age,' roughly
defined as late Han into early Tang. Drawing together scholars from
different disciplines we seek, in various ways and in various arenas, to
provide a fuller vision of this fascinating epoch, so as to enrich our own
work and reach out to scholars who study the human enterprise in other
times and other places." Site contents: (1) EMCG Members; (2) Early
Medieval China (journal); (3) Bibliography; (4) Biographical Dictionary;
(5) Thesaurus; (6) Chinese Characters Dictionary Web (a link to Rick
Harbaughs Dictionary at http://www.zhongwen.com/zi.htm) Information
supplied by Annette Kieser, University of Heidelberg, Germany.

With kind regards,

Hanno Lecher

INTERNET GUIDE FOR CHINA STUDIES -- editor
http://sun.sino.uni-heidelberg.de/igcs/