IGCS-L Archives

October 1998

IGCS-L@LISTSERV.UNI-HEIDELBERG.DE

From:
Hanno Lecher <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
IGCS-L Distribution List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Oct 1998 10:06:09 +0100
Internet Guide for China Studies Newsletter
http://sun.sino.uni-heidelberg.de/igcs/ignew.htm
27.10.1998

New in IGCS - History:

Chinese Propaganda Posters

Ed./Corp.: Stefan Landsberger, Leiden Univ., The Netherlands
Language: English.
Self-description: "The opening page of an ever growing number of pages
devoted to Chinese propaganda posters. I've been collecting Chinese
political posters for more than 25 years now, and have build up quite a
nice collection of some 1,000 titles, a number which is still growing. From
time to time, I'll upload new pages devoted to various subjects." Site
contents: (1) On-line exhibitions (Visualizing the Future, New Year Prints
and chubby babies, Lei Feng, The Hong Kong Handover, Iron Women and Foxy
Ladies Models, Models and Martyrs) (exhibition topics are subject to
periodic changes!); (2) Bibliography; (3) Links and Favorites. (Cited
partly from the Asian Studies WWW Monitor Oct. 22, 1998). Information
supplied by Michael de Nie ([log in to unmask]).

With kind regards,

Hanno Lecher

INTERNET GUIDE FOR CHINA STUDIES -- editor
http://sun.sino.uni-heidelberg.de/igcs/