IGCS-L Archives

January 1999

IGCS-L@LISTSERV.UNI-HEIDELBERG.DE

From:
Hanno Lecher <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
IGCS-L Distribution List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Jan 1999 01:27:04 +0100
Internet Guide for China Studies Newsletter
http://sun.sino.uni-heidelberg.de/igcs/ignew.htm
16.01.1999

New in IGCS - General / History:

Ming-Qing yanjiuhui 明清研究會 Ming-Ch'ing Studies

Ed./Corp.: Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan
variety of disciplinary backgrounds who research the Ming-Ch'ing periods,
has established a Ming-Ch'ing website. This inter-disciplinary website will
provide information on upcoming events and meetings related to our
Ming-Ch'ing study group as well as any activities that may take place. The
site also provides summaries of scholars' works, publications, and their
most recent research plans. We will provide the contents of periodicals and
journals related to Ming-Ch'ing studies for the last five years for
scholars to peruse. We are also at the moment setting up an email
discussion group using the email address below." (Cited from Michael J.
Walsh's contribution to the H-Asia Discussionlist, Jan. 13, 1999).

With kind regards,

Hanno Lecher ([log in to unmask])

INTERNET GUIDE FOR CHINA STUDIES -- editor
http://sun.sino.uni-heidelberg.de/igcs/