IGCS-L Archives

April 1999

IGCS-L@LISTSERV.UNI-HEIDELBERG.DE

From:
Hanno Lecher <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
IGCS-L Distribution List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Apr 1999 23:59:24 +0200
Internet Guide for China Studies Newsletter
http://sun.sino.uni-heidelberg.de/igcs/ignew.htm
24. Apr. 1999

New in IGCS - Language:

Chinese-English-Pinyin Online Lexicon

Ed./Corp.: Pristine Communications, Taiwan
Language: English and Chinese (Big5, Pinyin).

Supplied note: "A community service project [which] showcase[s] our online
development capabilities especially in the area of language and Internet
technology. It is our intention to share this resource with E-C/C-E
translators and scholars [...]. The Pristine Lexicon currently contains
over 120,000 entries [...] concentrated in specialized areas of technology
and science, proper nouns, and business."

Note: Frames capable browser needed!

Resource suggested by via the Asian Studies WWW Monitor (01 Apr 1999) by
Tammy Turner ([log in to unmask]) and Steve Leibo

With kind regards,

Hanno Lecher ([log in to unmask])

INTERNET GUIDE FOR CHINA STUDIES -- editor
http://sun.sino.uni-heidelberg.de/igcs/