IGCS-L Archives

October 1999

IGCS-L@LISTSERV.UNI-HEIDELBERG.DE

From:
Hanno Lecher <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
IGCS-L Distribution List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Oct 1999 13:49:45 +0200
Internet Guide for China Studies Newsletter
http://sun.sino.uni-heidelberg.de/igcs/ignew.htm

Dear collegues,

unfortunately the URL of the last entry I presented through the newsletter
(China and Sinologists) was incomplete and therefore leading to a different
site. Please note the following correct URL for that site:

http://www.h-net.msu.edu/logs/showlog.cgi?list=h-asia&file=h-asia.log9709d&e
nt=63

With my apologies for the error (and thanks to Monika Lehner for making me
aware of it),

sincerely,

Hanno Lecher