> Yes I did (apart from the fact that I could find no convenient archive to
> pick them down, making the process excruciatingly slow on my computer).

There's a zip file of the spec linked from the front page.

You may also prefer the pdf charts available from the unicode.org site.

> I think these should be
But that isn't the way ISO works. It works by international ballot and
negotiation over a period of several years... (Just for this one
submission for math characters)

> But perhaps Unicode has already made up its mind, so there is nothing to do
> about it...

Not quite, but almost.

David

http://www.star.net.uk/stats.asp