Dear Frank and Joseph

Thanks for your answers. I will write a document and send it to you very
soon explaining the Persian typesetting needs but it might take a while
since I do not have much time these days.
I actually before emailing the LaTeX list, researched a lot and talked to
different people and we all believe that we should have a separate format of
LaTeX at least in 2e version. I also wrote the xepersian package which you
can find in CTAN. Let me clarify that my work is going to replace the other
packages and systems providing Persian typesetting in TeX. Also please note
that farsitex is a dead project and it is based on latex2.09 not latex 2e,
so the main aim here is to write something which works with latex2e. I also
agree that having a seperate latex format is difficult and time consuming
but I have so much passion about Persian typesetting in LaTeX that will put
all my energy for it. Also Polish and another language (which I do not
remember) format of latex are avaliable. However, with your advices I need
to think more about what I am going to do and consider all the challenges
and see if it worth putting some time doing it and also talk to several
other people to see what they think. but I hope we can provide such support
in LaTeX 3.

Thanks