Will Robertson wrote:
> On 25/07/2010, at 7:37 PM, Arno Trautmann wrote:
>
>> E.g. page 6 (page 19 in the pdf) contains the boxed line:
>>
>> \GetIdInfo|\filename|\filenameext|\filedate|\fileversion|\filetimestamp|\fileauthor|\fi
>>
>> the rest is out of the pdf page and thus unreadable.
>>
>> Maybe there is a problem with the l3doc class?
>
> Yep, and I've fixed that up in the SVN sources -- don't you get those emails, Arno? :) -- but we missed the TL deadline.

d'oh
Yes, I get the mails – but my mailprogram didn‘t show me them as they
are in a not expanded subfolder …
And to be honest, since I read the mails about the internal LaTeX team
list, I lost interest in following the development – it’s quite hard to
gain information only from svn messages instead of following discussions
of the developers.

So thanks for the answer (also Joseph’s) and the quick fix.

cheers
Arno