Hello all,

The recent questions on the l3keys modules have prompted me to check
over the code and usage, and to tighten up on the testing. As part of
this, I notice that .meta:x is not correct (the x-type expansion is
actually at point of use), while .code:x seems unlikely to be used.

.code:x is currently used by no-one, while .meta:x is only used by my
own code, and I have updated CTAN to remove this. As a result, unless
there is a strong reason not to both of these properties will be removed
in the next CTAN snapshot.

This snapshot will also add new functionality to l3keys: .meta:nn and
variants for .initial:n and .default:n. At the moment, I think that the
more complex key filtering idea will be a little longer.