Lars --

Thanks, but I'll wait.

        -- Bill

P.S.  Has anyone else noticed how hard it is not to top post in gmail?  :-)

On Fri, Mar 28, 2014 at 5:26 AM, Lars Hellström <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
William F Hammond skrev 2014-03-27 23.59:

Hi Lars,

Question: Where is the openmathcd package that is required to build the tex
file attached to your posting in the om mail list (last url in your message
here)?

Only sitting on my hard drive; openmathcd still has some way to go before reaching alpha even. If you're /really/ curious, I can mail you the current .dtx off-list, but otherwise I aim at putting it into presentable state for CICM2014 (July).

Lars Hellström

--
William F Hammond
Email: [log in to unmask]