Hi Matt,

I've made my way back to Baltimore and am working on finishing up this
paperwork to get sent in before COB today (hopefully).  I wanted to send
you a draft of SF312 (attached) to make sure everything is in order
(save social), but I also wanted to request you resend the other two
attachments as PDF documents that I can open.  I was able to review them
using the computers on campus, but I no longer have access to Word or
any software that can reliably work with its file format.  Would you
mind sending them both as PDF attachments?