Am Mon, 4 May 2015 16:07:17 +0700 schrieb Christopher Rowley:

> I guess you have still not heard from the maintainers.  I live in
> Thailand but d not have any contact with them.  But I can point
> out that this is mega-holiday season here: thai New Year followed
> by Labour Day and, as ever, a few Royal Birthdays and Buddha days
> added.  It is also the end of the long summer break, at least for
> the Thai school system, not sure about Universities and it is the
> hottest time of year.  All these add up to the pace of life being
> even more somnolent than usual here right now.

OK. So I will try to contact them again in some days ;-)

> I am of course very interested to know how you are involved with
> Thai typesetting. Or is this .dfu file just for completeness.

I know nothing about thai, but I had a customer who wanted to type
some text in thai and I helped to sort out some font problems and
during this work I saw that lthenc.dfu was missing but easy to
create. So I did it.

--
Ulrike Fischer
http://www.troubleshooting-tex.de/