There are a couple of things in expl3.pdf that need updating. Section 5,
the list of packages loaded with expl3 is no longer current, and in
Section 6, the penultimate bullet point,

"Use long, descriptive names for functions and variables, and for
auxiliary functions
use the parent function name plus aux, aux_i, aux_ii and so on"

contradicts the very last sentence in l3styleguide.pdf,

"The use of aux_i, aux_ii, etc. is discouraged as this conflicts with
the convention used
by \use_i:nn and related functions."

What is the advice now? (I'm trying to bring my less-than-consistent
naming habits into conformity with recommended practice.)

Andrew

---