Hi

Tomorrow's TeX Hour is about relearning and rethinking the beginner experience. It's Thursday 3 June, 6:30 to 7:30pm UK time. As a community, we need to keep up. So much has changed since 2011.

1. Online YouTube videos on learning latex have been viewed over 10 million times.

2. The LaTeX extension to Visual Studio Code has been downloaded over 1.2 million times.

3. The online LaTeX math via MathJax tutorial has been viewed over 1.2 million times.

The TeX Hour is Thursday 3 June, 6.30 to 7.30pm UK time. The UK time now is at https://time.is/UK. The zoom details are

Interested? Please email me, or come along to the TeX Hour. I welcome your experience and ideas. The starting point will be the well viewed URLs above.

The video from last week (Understand + refactor TeX Live: more flexible + agile) is at:

with best regards

Jonathan