Print

Hi,

Florent Chervet has suggested on c.t.t. the following definition for a quark:

> \def\quark\quark{\quark}

with error message "Use of \quark doesn't match its definition" if it's ever accidentally executed. I *think* this definition still fulfils the use case for quarks themselves, but I wonder if it would involve a little too much code shuffling to be worth implementing for expl3.

(And it makes it more difficult to peek inside a quark, if that's ever necessary.)

Before I forget about this idea, does anyone have any comments on the matter?

Cheers,
-- Will