Internet Guide for China Studies Newsletter
http://sun.sino.uni-heidelberg.de/igcs/ignew.htm
29.12.1998

New in IGCS - Society:

Asian American Resources

Ed./Corp.: Asia Society, USA
Language: English.
Supplied note: "We've recently relaunched this section dedicated to online
resources of interest to Asian Americans. Links are generously annotated
and searchable; visitors may also submit additional resources for
inclusion. Our linkbank is also an official Asian Studies WWW Virtual
Library Associate site." (Cited from the Asian Studies WWW Monitor Dec. 15,
1998).
Information suggested by Hylton Jolliffe ([log in to unmask]).

With kind regards,

Hanno Lecher ([log in to unmask])

INTERNET GUIDE FOR CHINA STUDIES -- editor
http://sun.sino.uni-heidelberg.de/igcs/