Internet Guide for China Studies Newsletter
http://sun.sino.uni-heidelberg.de/igcs/ignew.htm
19. Apr. 1999

New in IGCS - Philosophy and Religion:

Sinophilia Homepage: On Taoism

Ed./Corp.: Diana Lavarini & Anna del Franco, Italy
Language: English.

Self description: "In this section we provide introductory info on the
history of Taoism and the Taoist Canon, plus an essential bibliography of
Taoist studies. Among our downloadable indexes, the titles of all canonical
texts and the articles on Taoism published by Studies in World Religions.
Then you may find pages on specific issues as the Divine Empyrean sect,
Taoism and Shamanism and Taoism in Dunhuang. A special page is finally
devoted to four women scholars."

Chinese religions, art and history (incl. tools such as Bookstore,
Services, Survey, Links, Info & Mail, Sitemap). Diana Lavarini and Anna
del Franco are graduates in Oriental Languages and Literatures at Venice
University, Italy.

Resource suggested by Diana Lavarini, Sinophilia Homepage, Italy.

With kind regards,

Hanno Lecher ([log in to unmask])

INTERNET GUIDE FOR CHINA STUDIES -- editor
http://sun.sino.uni-heidelberg.de/igcs/