Sender:
Date:
Mon, 22 Sep 2008 20:33:40 +0930
From:
Will Robertson <[log in to unmask]>
On Mon, Sep 22, 2008 at 7:44 PM, Joseph Wright
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> On Sat, 20 Sep 2008 17:17:23 +0930, Will Robertson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
>> Can I recommend that you start up a (say) GitHub repository[*] for
>> this code to make it easier to (a) track changes in it, and (b) for
>> *me* to be able to keep your code in sync with changes that we will
>> end up making to the expl3 repository?
>
> I'd be keen to know how others see this.  My aim in quickly writing l3keys
> was to provide a starting point for discussion here on how keys might be
> managed in LaTeX3.

True. I can't really comment before I get into the details of
template; they are very different approaches to a similar problem, I
think.

> I'm imagining that a lot of the core names are reaching a point of stability
> (recent discussions on l3messages notwithstanding).  Most things seem to
> work quite well.

Lots of little changes, it's looking like. But nothing will be
changing in the short term until we've got more of a "unified view" of
everything that needs attention.

Cheers,
Will