Sender:
Date:
Sun, 23 Aug 2009 17:08:23 +0200
From:
Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard <[log in to unmask]>
Hi,

Joseph Wright a écrit :
> Lars Hellström wrote:
>> Joseph Wright skrev:
>>> That is done basically following etextools. For each argument, grab #1
>> Aha, the optimistic approach of hoping everything can be processed as
>> undelimited macro arguments. That I can believe to be doable.
>
> If there is another (better) way, do tell. As I said, I've just taken
> what is known elsewhere and tried to fit it together with the rest of
> xparse.

I think there is no better way, and the only possible thing to do about it is to
clearly document the limitations of this approach, and warn that
\DeclareExpandableDocumentCommand should only be used if absolutely necessary.

(Btw it's probably already done in the doc: I didn't have time to read the
lastest version, just coming back from holidays, sorting mail first...)

Manuel.