Date:
Wed, 26 Nov 2008 17:54:05 +1030
From:
Will Robertson <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
On 26/11/2008, at 12:13 AM, Will Robertson wrote:

> Which suddenly makes me feel that xfrac might not exactly be in
> working order at this stage…uh oh…will attend to the situation ASAP.

I took a look in there, and I *think* it doesn't use any of the parts
of expl3 that have changed. Haven't tested anything yet, though.

Morten and others: is there any other code that you have (public or
otherwise, I suppose) that you'd like me to keep up-to-date with any
changes to the expl3 code that have been made recently?

> In the meantime, ('til next I commit), assume that \file *does* still
> exist :) I'll probably \let it to \url (or something) instead of
> \texttt, though.

Now committed to the repository. Sorry about that.

Cheers,
Will