From:
Joseph Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jun 2009 12:19:25 +0100
Will Robertson wrote:
>> (Not sure normalising things is a
>> great idea: as you say, one is correct and the rest are wrong!)
>
> Or all are correct and none are wrong :)
> But I'm not going to push the idea; it was just a stray thought some
> time back. I probably prefer hyphens but I'm not willing to settle on
> one or the other at this stage.

I see your point. The problem comes if you want to differentiate
something by case or whatever, though.  I'm "minded" to leave case, at
least, alone (removing spaces and hyphens would be pretty easy).

>> On inheritance, I know that the pgf team have looked at things, but I'm
>> not happy that they've got an understandable system.  Could you give an
>> example of how tempate does this: I must have missed it in the docs.
>> Then I can think about it!
>
> Perhaps I used the wrong word. I guess I'm thinking of the \UseInstance
> type of thing in template. Which is more referring to one template from
> within another.

Okay, I'll see how this actually works: not sure if it is dependent on
the key implementation.

> I'd say that if we don't need it in expl3 then we don't need it in
> template.

Expect keys3 changes on this!