From:
Date:
Sun, 2 Feb 2014 22:24:07 +0100
Am 01.02.2014 21:02, schrieb Sean Allred:
>> But that's just my humble opinion.:)  Maybe if you could provide some
>> >sketches on what you were thinking, we could work on them.
> Your humble opinion is, as always, valuable and cherished.  I've
> attached a PNG of what I had imagined such a system to look like.  I'm
> still reading through and learning about LaTeX3 layers and the state of
> the overall project in general, but this is a realization of what I
> understand LaTeX3 to mean.  The Balsamiq source (the same tech UI.SE
> uses) is available at
>
>      http://www.github.com/vermiculus/gui4l3
>
> Feel free to correct any misconceptions I might have about LaTeX3:)

on that level none as far as I can see (though this might always change
when getting into the details :-)

my main point would be that there is stuff wrong with the template idea
  the way it is now and part of the way it presents its interfaces.
And how it will be married with the LDB concepts (and how they would
need to change to fit the template concept).

  However, that doesn't really hurt much when building such a system
because adjustments on both ends should be "fairly" easy and each side
might help in understanding how it really should look like in the end.

cheers