KIP-SPIKEY-USERS Archives

2015

KIP-SPIKEY-USERS@LISTSERV.UNI-HEIDELBERG.DE

From:
Eric Müller <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Spikey neuromorphic system - User <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Oct 2015 12:13:34 +0200
Hi Michael,

the waf build system uses the "wscript" files for configuration and build.
It's Python-based (which is just one ++ ;)) => use "#" to comment out lines.

=> Just try to comment out this line in spikeyhal/wscript (line 114 for me):
     conf.check_cxx(lib='rt', uselib_store='RT', mandatory=1)
     # alternatively, try to set "mandatory" to "False" (or 0)

Non-existing "uselibs" (like RT in this case) do NOT trigger an error, so you
don't need any further changes.

Cheers,
Eric

--