From:
Will Robertson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Aug 2009 10:15:43 +0930
On 12/08/2009, at 4:04 AM, William F Hammond wrote:

> Will Robertson <[log in to unmask]> writes in small part:
>
>> Simple: I prefer to write in LaTeX than in XML. I have yet to see an
>> XML dialect I wish to write by hand; I originally thought Gellmu was
>> similar to such a thing, but I've yet to fully understand -- through
>> lack of time -- the relationship between SGML/XML and the Gellmu
>> syntax.
>
> It is such a thing.

Sorry for my misunderstanding.

> What are your questions?

I'll get back to you on that :)

I suppose my general question is: would Gellmu make a good candidate
for a standardised LaTeX3 input syntax? My initial impressions are
positive, but I'm way out of my league.

(From my point of view this line of discussion ties in heavily with
the second part of Chris' TUG presentation this year.)

Many thanks,
Will