From:
Will Robertson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Nov 2008 00:13:04 +1030
On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 11:42 PM, Joseph Wright
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Is it me, or did \file disappear in the update somewhere? My documentation
> is complaining!

Oops!
It was only being used a single time in the entire expl3 code, so I
thought it would be better, at this stage, to prune it out…not having
put your code into my tree of "all LaTeX3 code" yet.

Which suddenly makes me feel that xfrac might not exactly be in
working order at this stage…uh oh…will attend to the situation ASAP.

In the meantime, ('til next I commit), assume that \file *does* still
exist :) I'll probably \let it to \url (or something) instead of
\texttt, though.

Cheers,
Will