From:
David Carlisle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Dec 1998 09:37:14 GMT
   >You can, but I can't.
   >Probably because you are rich.

   I think this is the problem: People in the publishing industry buys all the
   expensive Adobe licenced PS/PDF stuff and then only works with that,
   because they have the money and do not want to risk incompatibilities. The
   others are left out in the cold.

The problem with this argumemt is that the software that Berthold was
referring to was acrobat reader and the windows gdi printing system.
The first is free, the second is not, but I would not say that someone
with a windows box was necessarily classed as rich.

David