From:
Joseph Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Nov 2008 15:34:23 +0000
Will Robertson wrote:
>(Actually, now that I think of it, I've
> only got keys3 in a repository on my machine. Are xnotes2bib and
> xsiunitx (?) in a public repository as well? Sorry if I've missed that
> along the way.)

So far, nothing is done on siunitx.  I'm looking at doing this in
various parts, starting with number parsing.  That should be done this
month, and once it is I'll release something on berlios.  As to
xnotes2bib, that is much more a high-level thing, for my own education.
 I've also left it inside the whole notes2bib bundle, so moving to
public SVN might be a bit more tricky.