From:
Joseph Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Jul 2015 07:15:20 +0100
On 03/07/2015 06:38, Will Robertson wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 3, 2015 at 1:56 AM, Joseph Wright
> <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
>> Unless there is a really good alternative interface I'll simply document
>> this.
>
> Agreed.
>
> Perhaps a warning as well? Not that people read them :) And there
> might be cases where a package intentionally overwrites a key
> interface... but even then maybe a warning isn't such a bad idea.
>
> Cheers,
> Will

Hmm, suggests an idea. Would a new property .reset: or similar work
here? Logic:

 - Order does not matter: just accumulate whatever is applied.
 - key .reset: zaps *everything* (could also be called key .delete:
   or key .clear).

I doubt anyone is currently relying on the behaviour I set up
originally, at least in part as I forgot to document it!