Wed, 9 May 2001 01:32:08 +0200
I have finally managed to revise the Multilingual Encodings Summary
and (hopefully) caught up with all E-mail from February...
There is not much new for those of you who have followed the
discussion, so no urgent need to read anything. The document has
mostly become shorter and more readable - I removed a lot of redundant
or marginally relevant bits.
Apostolos Syropoulos has expressed interest (some time ago) to publish
a version of this document in Eutupon (the Greek TeX Friends
newsletter). Therefore, I would like to make sure that the document
is as accurate as possible, that everybody is happy with the way I
presented his contributions, and that the external references are
useful and complete. So if I don't hear complaints, I assume that
everything is cool.
Here are the URLs again:
for the LaTeX source and
for the HTML version.