From:
Joseph Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jul 2013 09:18:50 +0100
Hello all,

The recent questions on the l3keys modules have prompted me to check
over the code and usage, and to tighten up on the testing. As part of
this, I notice that .meta:x is not correct (the x-type expansion is
actually at point of use), while .code:x seems unlikely to be used.

.code:x is currently used by no-one, while .meta:x is only used by my
own code, and I have updated CTAN to remove this. As a result, unless
there is a strong reason not to both of these properties will be removed
in the next CTAN snapshot.

This snapshot will also add new functionality to l3keys: .meta:nn and
variants for .initial:n and .default:n. At the moment, I think that the
more complex key filtering idea will be a little longer.