From:
Joseph Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jun 2009 16:31:10 +0100
Hello all,

A quick note.  I've now implemented Will's .set:N idea, although it
still needs a little refinement. In particular, it won't work for clist
variables as they are put_right/left and not set at all!

I've also started splitting \keys_manage:n into a \keys_define:n and a
\keys_set:n function. For the moment, this is just cosmetic but I may do
something more serious later. I've also dropped one or two "speed"
refinements from pgfkeys: they add to the complexity and I don't think
they're needed.

There will be a CTAN upload later today: for the moment, you can get the
code from BerliOS if you are interested.