David Carlisle <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 16:04:56 GMT
> but no new naming scheme was specified.

sorry.
I got tied up in MathML2 (and Frank in unicode issues, judging by this
weekends activity on th elist:-)

Yes your names definitely seem better than the old ones.
It would be possible I suppose to make it even harder to "accidentally"
create these names by having mismatched } in the names rather than
{} pairs which are still easy to enter in commands that pass their
argument to csname:

*\begin{a{b}c}

! LaTeX Error: Environment a{b}c undefined.

I thought that was what you had originally suggested?

so where you have

 Current name: \describecsfamily{TP@<\meta{type}>}
  New name: \describecsfamily{TP@T{\meta{type}}}

ie a name of the form