From:
William F Hammond <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Feb 2014 15:37:09 -0800
On Sun, Feb 2, 2014 at 8:25 AM, Lars Madsen <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> . . .
>
> It is really depressing seeing stuff like this.
>
> I have no idea how we should educate these people.
>
> . . .

I would not try to educate those who don't care.  But many clearly do care.

Those who care may use the new track, others the old track.

In the new track with its pertinent user-level diagnostics one could have
the LaTeX program print a diagnostic and then exit, forcing the user to
correct the problem, one problem at a time.

          -- Bill

--
William F Hammond
Email: [log in to unmask]